Caller ID by Rachelle Christensen

What I'm reading now-Caller ID by Rachelle Christensen

Check out the Book Trailer Wow!

Here's the blurb from Amazon:

When twenty-three-year-old Courtney Beckham is abducted near her home, the search turns up more than just a kidnapping crime. FBI agent Jason Edwards investigates the ten-million-dollar ransom and stumbles upon something he wasn't meant to find. When Courtney catches a glimpse of the caller ID in her kidnapper's home, what she sees turns her world upside down.
I know, it makes you want to read it, right? Me, too.


What did I think?


Boy, does Rachelle spin a great tale of suspense. I was never sure what would happen next even though I was constantly trying to guess. I hate it when I can guess what is going to happen next. You'll be on the edge of your seat reading this one!

I thought she developed some really great characters, real and complex. Loved the main character, Courtney and enjoyed seeing her dig deep and making me root for her. I also liked Special Agent Jason Edwards. What a hunk of a man. He can rescue me any time.

Need some suspense and romance wrapped up in a super fun plot? Then Caller ID is for you. Go snag it.

Want the skinny on Rachelle?


Go to her Author Website and  Check her out on Facebook
and she's got a fun promotion going on now, check it out.


To celebrate the release of CALLER ID, Rachelle is hosting a contest for a new Ultra Flip Video Camcorder (4GB memory, Records 120 minutes Value $149.99) and other great prizes. You can enter to win between now and April 14, 2012. Winners will be announced and notified April 16, 2012.
For how to enter, click here.

I know you're dying to get your hands on this book. It's your lucky day, buy it here   While your there, pick up her first novel, Wrong Number. Two awesome reads just for you.

If you want a signed copy, come to the launch party for Protected on March 24th at Layton Barnes and Noble between 3 and 5 pm.  You'll just love her if you haven't met her yet. Besides, you'll get to enter to win some awesome prizes. See what I mean, here. Oh, and there will be cupcakes for the first 100 there. Yum!