Are You Lucky?

March 17-22nd
Do you love St. Patrick's Day? I always seem to forget about it and end up getting pinched. Ouch!  I decided to do this hop to remind me. Let's see if it works.

Lucky YOU!
You can win a $10 Barnes and Noble gift card


Okay, okay,so,  how do you enter?
It's easy!  6 pts in less than 1 minute.


1 Sign up to get a fun newsletter about my books, including new releases. Simply type your email address into the newsletter box on the right hand side of the blog. +2 Mandatory
2. Follow this blog +1 extra
3. LIke my Protected Amazon Page here +1 extra
4. Like my Watched Amazon page here   +1 extra
5.Like my Watched Facebook page here +1 extra


**Make sure to leave one comment telling me what entries you did and your email address so I can let you know if you won.


Happy St. Patty's! Do you always get pinched? 
Have you ever been truly lucky?
I won my first Walkman at McDonalds. I think that was pretty lucky.
You can come to my launch of Protected and have a chance at being lucky and winning cool prizes. Check it out Here.