Spring has Sprung!

March 20th-25th

Spring Cleaning?
You can still enter to win the $10 B&N gift card until the 22nd on the St.Patty's hop Here
I'm on RG2E today, too. Go check it out HERE.


Ack! No fun, but it feels so good when you're done. If you get some audio books to listen to, you'll find yourself not wanting to stop. I suggest Divergent, Pandemonium, The False Princess-all very welll done.

Protected's launch party is this SAT 3/24 from 3-5. Get the low down HERE. 

It's unbelievable. I went through my bags that I take to signings and cleaned them out. I found all kinds of stuff that had hidden in the nooks and crannies. It's funny how crumbs can find there way into a bag where no food has ever been.

I made sure I had everything all ready to rock the reading world. I can't wait to see all of you that I already know and meet all my new followers. It will be an afternoon to remember. I can't wait to see your face as you try Ambrosia's cupcakes. They are to die for.

I really don't have any books that I want to give away, but I do have a book that might work for this hop.
Shadow Music by Julie Garwood. Great book.

Okay, okay,so,  how do you enter?
It's easy!  6 pts in less than 1 minute.


1 Sign up to get a fun newsletter about my books, including new releases. Simply type your email address into the newsletter box on the right hand side of the blog. +2 Mandatory
2. Follow this blog +1 extra
3. LIke my Protected Amazon Page here +1 extra
4. Like my Watched Amazon page here   +1 extra
5.Like my Watched Facebook page here +1 extra


What book(s) would you get rid of on your shelves if you had to?
Book Launch for Protected only 5 days away! Yahoo!