Aren't you Dying to Know?


Lucky you...you get to enter to win a ton of books and bookish things here and learn quirky things about me below.
Go win!


Tagged again...This time new questions. Did you know these things about me?
Thanks Chandra/Elizabeth !


1. Are you a dog or cat person?
We just got a puppy. Boy are they work! We've had a cat for years. So easy! Both are fun to watch, though.


By the way, these are not pictures of my animals, but mine look just like them. Do you know what breeds they are?

2. What is your favorite color?
WHITE. I know, some will argue that isn't even a color...but it rocks, whatever it is.


3. What is your favorite book?
Can't think of an all time favorite, but, aside from "Watched", I'd have to say my 2011 pick is Divergent by Veronica Roth. Love! Love! Love!
Divergent  Protected, by Cindy M. Hogan  Watched


4. What do you prefer: pencil or keyboard?
Keyboard for sure. I tried the whole write your story on paper thing and it took forever to edit once I got it in the computer. However, my thoughts are clearer when I use a pencil















5. If you could have powers, what would it be?
Fly, fly, fly


6. Who is your favorite villain? Why?
OOh....How can you love a villain?

                                                          7. What drove you to write?
                                       The voices in my head...did I just admit to being a schizo?
 




8. If you were forced to change your name, what would it be?
Madelyn..and I've have long, luscious hair





9. What is your favorite place?
My house. I love it.










10. What was your favorite year? Why? 
2011. The year I published my first book. Wahoo!
















11. What is your favorite song?
Sk8er boi by Avril Lavigne. It's so awesome to show up the doubters. Love almost all of Avril Lavigne's songs.


Now I get to tag 11 people and give them 11 questions...

Creative therapy
my personal fairy tale
Rhiannon Morgan
unsettled
kate coursey
Rod tyson blog
Elizabeth creith's  scriptorium
Carolin Seidenkranz
The Oracle and the Muse
Jolene Stockman
Here are your questions:
What is your favorite read from 2011?
Why do you write YA?
Are you a swimmer?
When was the last time you went on a hike?
Do you read books electronically? Which device do you have?
Do you work?
Do you have children?
What is your favorite holiday?
What was the best gift you ever gave?
Have you served anyone lately? What did you do?
What high school did you go to?

If you could ask an author any question, what would it be?