Make sure you check back tomorrow...OCTOBER FUN begins...
Your story should now shift into resolution mode. Finally!!
- This occurs at about 75% of your story.
- It is when the final "chase scene" starts.
- It accelerates the hero's quest as new doors open, new strategies are hatched and new risks appear with immediate rewards available. In other words, the hero learns something that takes him one step closer to the final step that will give the reader a satisfactory ending.
- The reader can totally sense the ending is just around the bend.
- No more revelations can be given.
- The hero has everything he needs to end it.
- It is the lull before the storm, where it appears all hope is lost.