Forever by Maggie Stiefvater-A Review

  My Review of Forever is under this blog hop announcement.

The Blog Hop Continues! It's been fun getting to know some new friends the last two days. Come along to get yourself some freebies and some new friends hopping from blog to blog.

Oh shoot! I don't know how to get you all the links for the other blogs in this post. So, to go to the other blogs just click here and scan to the end for all the fun blogs and hop away.

I'll be with the hop the whole week, but all my posts will be below the hop info. Today's Book Review is Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Easy Entry
1. Just follow this blog and you're in the money...or should I say books?
2. like my facebook page
3. Extra entry for following my Watched blog
You need to comment and let me know you did these things to enter. Good Luck


What's the prize?    Double Deceit by Stephanie Humphreys


Double Deceitand an ebook of Watched by.....Me



ForeverWhat I'm Reading Now by Cindy 

Okay, as you know, I had a rocky start with Maggie's first book, Shiver and wasn't sure if I'd read the next two in the trilogy. Thanks to my good friend Erin, who owned, Linger, I read it and was pleasantly surprised.
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

So, I purchased Forever as an audio book on Audible.com. While I love reading books, there are times that it simply isn't practical...like when you're weeding the garden, baking or driving.

I really liked the voices in this reading and felt they fit the characters.

Forever is first and foremost a love story that poses as a suspense/adventure story. Sam is human and Grace is now a wolf. They long for each other but are unable to be together because Grace's instincts as a wolf are too strong. It is Spring and change is in the air. Soon, Sam will have Grace back because warm weather makes her change back into a human.

Just when things seem like they will be better, a man who lost his son to the wolves threatens to destroy them. Sam, Grace and Cole set out on a race to find a cure or at least a solution before his plans come together.

Frought with twists and turns and heartache, Forever is sure to please those of us who love a quick, fun, interesting and witty read.

One caution, there are references to teen sex and some violent, graphic scenes.

Happy reading