YAHOO! I'm so excited! It's review week for Watched!
(Today's recipe is at the end of this post.)
All week long you'll get to read reviews of Watched on some fun blogs and have chances to win prizes. Some of the blogs are even giving away signed copies of Watched. Go visit the blogs on the list below and find out what the buzz is all about.
You could also win a $10 Amazon gift card just for writing your own review of Watched in the comment section of this blog or emailing it to cindymhogan at yahoo dot com before August 12th.
That gives you plenty of time to read it and review it. Buy an ebook (only 2.99 right now)here for Kindle or here for Nook or print books here.
Earn 5 bonus points by posting your review with a link to buy Watched, on your own blog before August 12th. Make sure you comment with a link to your site so I can give you the 5 bonus points.
Check out these fun blogs on these days and you just might win something super fun!
Monday, July 18th Lisa Ann Turner -fun stuff about me. And Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Tuesday, July 19th Canda's Inkblast
Wednesday, July 20th Teen Book Guide and
Thursday, July 21st Fire and Ice
Enjoy the recipe-Yum
Friday, July 22nd Star Crossed Book Reviews
Monday, July 25th Ink Drop Interviews- more fun stuff
Tuesday, July 26th Why Not Because I Said So
If you visit all the blogs on the day they post the review/interview, just leave me a comment here that you did by Wed. July 27th for the 5 bonus points to win the $10 gift card.
Summer Raspberry Cream Cake
- Separate 4 medium eggs. Put the yolks into your mixer bowl and beat them on high with 4 Tbl water until frothy.
- Add 75 grams of sugar and beat until a creamy mass forms.
- Whip the egg whites in another bowl until frothy, then add 25 g of sugar and whip until stiff peaks form
- Gently fold the whites into the yolk mixture.
- Stir 100 g. of flour and 75 grams of cornstarch together. Sift the flour mixture and carefully and slowly fold into other mixture.
- Spread into a jelly roll pan that you put parchment paper in and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 12 minutes or when it is lightly browned.
- Put on a powdered sugar sprinkled cloth and roll up lengthwise. Let cool
When the cake is mostly cooled, carefully unroll it. Spread the whipped cream over it and then sprinkle with 250-300 grams of rapberries. Roll back up and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. You'll be the hit of the party or your family's dinner table.