Linger by Maggie Stiefvater-A Review- and a Contest

Check out these blogs today! They're great! The Teen Book Guide and LDS Women's Book Review (they will help you enter the contest)
What I'm currently reading- Linger


The story of Sam and Grace continues in Linger, but at a much faster and interesting pace than Shiver. Grace is discovering her pull to be a werewolf increase while Sam's is non-exsistent. He wants more than anything to stay human. Grace feels change coming and isn't sure if she should resist.

In the meantime, a new wolf, Cole, is introduced and interests Isabel. He is a bad boy wanting to escape his human life.  Grace's parents are all over her to give up Sam and it drives her nuts.  The love story burns bright and makes the decisions they all have to make that much harder.

I liked this so much better than the Shiver! I think you need to read Shiver first, hang in there, to understand Linger fully, or I'd say skip it and just read Linger.

I will definitely read the next one, Forever.

I started a new book, Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua-it's fascinating so far.

Check out Monday's post for the contest.
Go to Monday's post   and win prizes!