Don't forget to read Watched and review for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card. Good Luck!
Kindle, Nook, Print Book
Homemade Oreo Cookies from my bestie Lisa P.
- Combine one box of Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake Mix, 1/2 cup of butter flavored Crisco, and two eggs. Dough will be stiff.
- Roll into 3/4" balls
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 mins. on lightly greased cookie sheet
- Cookies will be soft. Let cool 2 mins. before removing from cookie sheet
- Cool completely before adding filling
- Mix together 4 oz. of cream cheese, 2 Tbl. Butter and 3/4 cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy
- Take one cookie and spread with cream cheese filling on the flat side
- Press the flat side of another cookie on that filling to create a sandwich cookie