ACK! Watched Launch Party-TODAY 6:30-8:30

The day has arrived!
It's just crazy. I can hardly believe it. It will be so much fun to celebrate with all of you tonight at Barnes and Noble in Layton. I think 6:30 will be here before I know it. I hope my thundering heart doesn't give out on me. Check out this review.

                            link to Amazon Barnes and Noble link
Lexi S.  16 year old honor student at Davis High in Utah  Avid reader
I loved the entire book!  Quickly after reading it, I became obsessed!  I found myself wide awake and still reading at midnight.  I took it everywhere; I read it in bed, at the table while eating breakfast, even during during biology (my biology teacher didn't like that too much), my only regret is that books aren't water-proof, otherwise I'm sure I would have read it in the shower.  I was constantly wondering what would happen next.  The plot was thick and juicy and the characters, to die for.  I definitely think there should be a second book!"