- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1 can cream of chicken soup with 1/2 package dry onion soup mix into a large bowl. mix.
- Take out 3/4 cup of the mixture and put into a small bowl with 1/2 cup water. mix. Set aside.
- Add either 2 cups instant rice and 2 cups water OR 4 cups already cooked long grain rice and no water, to mixture in the large bowl. Stir well.
- Pour into 9X13 pan.
- Place (bone in) pieces of chicken onto the rice.
- Pour the mixture in the small bowl over the chicken pieces.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and put into preheated oven.
- Cook for 1 hour covered and 1/2 hour uncovered.
- Juices should run clear when chicken is cooked or use a thermometer to check 170 degrees.
Perfect Chicken and Rice Everytime
The Eats by Cindy