Old-Fashioned Addiction

A Bit of Silliness by Bethany


You may think that I am old-fashioned but I was addicted to Lark Rise to Candleford on channel 7. Today as I finished the last episode on Youtube, excited to watch the next one tomorrow, I found out the show's been discontinued. What the heck! Not only do I not like where it ended, but I am never going to find out what happened. Will Daniel and Laura ever get married? I know that Dorcas and Gabriel are together now, and that Minnie and Alf are engaged, but what about Laura? Laura's been through so many heartbreaks, I can't stand not knowing if she and Daniel will still be together or not! I don't just want to sit here and imagine what would happen, because what I decide would be best, most likely wouldn't ever come to true. But then again, who's to say it wouldn't? The show's discontinued...I'll never know.