Gus's Fried Chicken-Chicken that Showcases the South.

It's time I made you love the south
*I'm also blogging at iWriteNetwork today. See it here.

I lived in Memphis, Tennessee for three years and I thought I should write at least one book set in Memphis or near Memphis. I chose Halls, TN. for Gravediggers partly because my husband has relatives there and partly because it is such a cool town.


I'm going to take you to most of the places my characters go to in the book and I hope you'll see why I chose this place to set this mystery. We're going to start with the places Billy and Henry go in Memphis.

Welcome To 
Gus's Fried Chicken 
in Memphis, TN.



Check out the fun decor. Pause a minute and take it all in.



Tons of lighted signs
Vintage signs


Always a packed house







Coolest ceiling EVER
Meet Cindy-our server. (cool name, eh?) She was AWESOME and totally SOUTHERN-through and through.
The real reason for heading to Gus's
The FOOD!

Yep, the goods- So delicious with a nice little kick and ever so JUICY!


Have you ever been to the south? Where? What was your favorite part?

Get Gravediggers in all these places

*Have you already read Gravediggers? Click on the links above and leave a review. 
I'd love that. Thanks