First Kiss Bliss?


Aren't we all in love with the idea of first kisses?


Do you remember your very first kiss?
Was it mind boggling and wonderful or was it something you look back on and can't help but cringe?

Maybe you're still waiting for that fated kiss...did you know there's a wiki page that guides you in 16 easy steps how to do it? My favorite of the tips in the guide is this one: 

"Keep it gentle at first. Don't bring out the tongue, teeth or strong embraces on the first few kisses. Instead, keep your lips soft and slightly parted, and avoid puckering." Pretty great advice-especially for the overly eager boy involved.

In my new serial, I explore one girl's (Brooklyn's) adventures with first kisses. And this isn't just any girl. She's been dreaming her whole life about that special kiss, the one that tells her this is the guy she's going to be with forever. You know, the first kiss bliss we all hope to experience one day? The difference between Brooklyn and the rest of the female race? She wants her first kiss ever to be with that forever guy.


If you've ventured into the kissing arena, 
was your first kiss with your forever guy?

Was Brooklyn's first kiss with her forever boy? Find out in First Kiss. Only .99 cents right now. Free if you have prime. Enjoy and have fun reading.

Only .99 cents today on Amazon




VL. Virgin Lips. You may not have heard of it, but where I live, it's a thing with a card, even if it is a figurative card. I was Brooklyn Hamlin, certified virgin lips, and I planned on clinging to that figurative card with all I had--while dating as many of the hottest guys at school as I could.
Maybe that's a bit strange. I mean, what teenage girl isn't interested in kissing? Locking lips definitely interested me, but the drama that came with it didn't. No kissing, no drama. Simple.
But on my sixteenth birthday, on my first real date even, the drama found me. His name was Luke Graham--cute, funny, and bad news for the whole female race.






Want to learn more about me and my other books? 
Follow me on FB and/or go to my blog.


If you had to describe your first kiss with up to only 2 words, how would you describe it?