Happy Belated Birthday Dream Smashers by Angela Carlie

My friend Angela Carlie commandeered blog today. Check this out!


Dream Smashers celebrated her first birthday in March all alone. I'm a horrible book parent and didn't even throw her a party. To make up for it, I gave her a facelift. I hope she likes it. And I hope her readers like it, too.

Take a look. Isn't she pretty?


Dream Smashers has needed a new cover for a while now. It's an important story, but often gets overlooked. The original cover, which I love, wasn't sitting well with the readers. It even was nominated for a most ugly cover list over on Goodreads. The second cover was an experiment, something I whipped up myself, and not very professional. I believe this new cover captures the emotion of the story, but also has appeal for the readers. I adore it!

Thanks to my good friend, Megg Jensen, for inspiring me to get 'er done, and Rashelle Workman who referred Megg who then referred me to the cover artisan Steven Novak. Go check him out. He's awesome.

Dream Smashers is available on Amazon Kindle and wherever else eBooks are sold.