Winner of Cover Contest for Created Announced

This has been an interesting journey. I never anticipated how hard it would be to decide on the cover model. I so appreciate everyone's patience.

We started with over 50 entries, and everyone was amazing. The ten photos with the most votes moved on to the semi-final round. Thank you to all who entered.


The top 10 were all so beautiful, I didn't know how we would narrow it down to one. After a lot of discussion, we were able to narrow it down to 5 that got to be a part of a photo shoot by 



and Adrian Johnson, photographer extraordinaire, took some amazing shots. 


Here are the original entry pics of the top 5

Mindy Green
Jensyn Beardall
Abby Smith
Jenna Beeton
Tarran Sowder

Once more, we couldn't decide. Every girl seemed to fit the bill. In the end, we had to ship the photos off to the cover designer to have him create some mock-ups of Created's cover. (In the midst of all this, I headed off to Europe to do some research for my next series-sorry about that) The designer even printed the mock-ups. We set the book size photos next to the first two books and then we knew. It was clear.

Congratulations, Jenna! 
You will be featured on the cover of Created, the third and final book in the Watched series.The picture we will be using is stunning. Have you ever wondered what you'd look like with brown hair?


I wish I could show you the cover now, but the cover designer is still working his magic. I only have the mock-up, but I guarantee you will love it.

We will be revealing the actual cover in Sept. Created will be released in early Nov.

Again, thank you to everyone that participated. I hope you all had fun.