Spring Break. Yahoo!

I hope you had fun on the YA Scavenger Hunt! What a fun event. I hate to see it end. Congrats to all the lucky winners!

It's officially spring break in Davis County, Utah. And guess what? It's snowing.

It looks beautiful with the newly opened daffodils and tulips. I just love living in Utah. 4 seasons rock!
Spring break is so fun. I love it when my kids are home with me. I secretly wish there was no school so that I could have my kids with me every day. Well, maybe it's not a secret. :)
Signing books at the launch at Barnes and Noble
Alas, it will never be and we must be responsible. Darn it.

I'm all over the place this next week signing books. I'm so excited to sign in Utah County. Finally!
This last week has been spectacular and can I say how much I love my fans?  They are the best.
XOXO

Check it out
Utah County
Mon 4/2        Lehi Costco 11-6
Tuesday 4/3  Orem Costco 11-6

Salt Lake County
Wed 4/4      Salt Lake Costco 11-6
Thurs. 4/5    Murray Costco 11-6
Sat      4/7    West Valley City 11-6

Davis County
Fri. 4/6          Ogden Costco 11-6

I'd love it if you'd come and see me! 

Are you doing something fun for spring break? Did you already have your spring break? What did you do?