Nano Fun

Writing-the craft


I've jumped in with both feet into Nano this year. It has been a blast. I'm a bit tired today, but I'm going to push through it.

Nano is in November every year and the challenge is to write a novel (or really 1/2 of an adult or YA novel) with a minimum of 50,000 words in one month.

Yep. That's what I've taken on.

I'm just over 11,000 now (It's Thurs. 7:31 AM, the 3rd day of the challenge). I really want to win a contest Nichole  put out there. If I get 15,000 words in 3 days I just might win a free edit. Lucky me. I'm going to get the 15,000 words-that's a given-and I hope she draws my name for the edit.
I'm doing something totally different this year....I'm not working on my YA novel. Curious?
I've got a secret...

Sometime this month, I'll let the cat out of the bag.

Happy Nanoing.