The Eats - Gooey Caramel Corn-see below for the easy recipe.
Come meet some new authors with this fun giveaway hop. Here, you can win an ebook of Watched, the most awesome YA contemporary romantic suspense novel, ever.
|Watched by Cindy M Hogan|
If you can't wait-it is on the Thankful List this year and is only .99 cents until the end of this hop. If you do buy it, I will send you a print copy of the book instead of an eBook. Yahoo.
Now, go enter all the others, here. Good luck.<
Amazingly Perfect Caramel Corn
This caramel corn is always a big hit. It stays soft and chewy and has a superb caramel flavor. You can bag it and give it as a gift that people will never forget. I like to eat it while I read. (wet wipes are a big help)
- Pop 4 bags of popcorn and put it in a very big bowl (discard all unpopped kernels-your teeth will thank you)
- Melt 1/2 C. butter in medium sized microwavable bowl.
- Stir in 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1 C. sugar, 1 C. brown sugar, 1 C. light corn syrup.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minute intervals until you reach a total of 10 minutes.
- Pour over popcorn and stir in.
- Pour onto large cookie sheets and spread out to cool.